Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 30


•Day 30- Who are you?

Who am I? I asked myself this question the other day. I came up with the usual stuff: wife, mom, sister, friend, etc... But then I stopped myself. What if I wasn't any of those things? Then what would be left? Who/what would I be then? You know what the first thing that came to my mind was? Artist. That kind of surprised me. I usually shy away from calling myself that. I fall back on saying that I'm crafty, or creative but that I am not really an artist. But you know what. I am. I love to create things. Most of the time the ideas are not 100% original. I'm inspired by lots of things that I see around me both in everyday life and online. I take those inspirations and create something new with them. I do. And I love it. There you go. Kind of a break through for me. I am an artist. Whoo hoo! ;-) I guess I have learned something through this 30 day Challenge after all!

No comments: