Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy Mom's Bible

I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of the Busy Mom's Bible this week. This edition of the NIV bible is chock full of devotions for everyday moms. They are split up so you can choose to do 1, 5 or 10 minute versions of the devotions depending on how much time you have. They begin with a bible verse and are accompanied by notes and encouragement based on the verse that are specifically written to be relevant to the average mom's busy lifestyle. Between taking care of my two boys and managing our home I often struggle with finding (or rather making) the time to spend in the word. This bible is meant to make it easier to get time in the Word into my busy days. I feel encouraged that it is possible for me to make my bible reading a priority again.

If you are interested in finding out more about the Busy Mom's Bible check it out online @ www.busymomsbible.com

No comments: