It was so much fun planning and putting together the package for MamaRazzi's Favorite Things Swap! I have alot of favorite things so it wasn't hard to figure out what to do, except that I couldn't exactly wrap McDreamy up and mail him! ;-) But I found plenty of other things to share with my buddy!
Here are a few of my faves that I included in the package for my swap buddy Becky:
- a scrap kit for this super cute purse album
- a mini-manicure kit - who doesn't love a good mani? ;-)
- the Nicholas Sparks' book Dear John - I love reading fiction especially books turned to movies
- my current scent from Bath & Body Works is Japanese Cherry Blossom so I sent Becky a travel size of that body wash - *travel size things in general are a fave of mine. I don't know why - maybe its just because they are so cute and tiny! ;-)
- a Men Are From Mars - Women Are From Venus book - I believe its important to take some time to focus on your marriage relationship - give it a little TLC.
- a Restaurant.com certificate for a mexican place near her - have I mentioned I love mexican food? ;-) I think I could eat it every day!
- of course what is a favorite things list without some chocolate?? I included a Snickers (my fave candy bar) and a Ghiridelli square (my fave ever since I went to San Francisco!).
And of course I couldn't post about the swap without telling you all about the goodies I got from my swap buddy Becky!! Here are the favorite things that she sent me:
- Cadbury Creme Eggs - my hubby will be so thrilled! He LOVES them!
- Slim Jims - Nate and I ate a few with our mac-n-cheese at lunch! YUM!
- Sweet Pea & Violet body wash and a loofa
- Paper Crafting magazine - already some crafty ideas I might need to steal ;-)
- Juicy Fruit - perfect because I'm trying to chew gum when I want to munch (its a Biggest Loser tip ;-)
- Robin's Eggs Malted Milk balls - I am not a big fan of malted milk balls usually but I do get into the Robin's Eggs at Easter time - they're a yummy seasonal treat!
- yummy scented Cinnamon Glade candle - totally going on my kitchen window sill :-)
- some awesome rubber alphabet stamps that I can't wait to try out!
- and Becky was sweet enough to include Veggie Tales' chocolates for the boys - Nate would have eaten them all at lunch if I had let him!
What fun! Thanks to MamaRazzi for hosting the swap and to Becky for being my partner!!