Friday, January 13, 2012

What is Pinterest?


I think there might still be a few of you who are wondering what exactly Pinterest is. Well... it is a virtual bulletin board where you can "pin" websites or blog posts for you to refer back to later. You can pin onto categorized boards to keep your pins organized. This is a great tool for keeping track of websites or blog posts that you know you'll want/need to use later. I love it. I have found it helpful on many occasions. I have boards for cooking, crafts, style, etc. Here is a sampling of what my Pinterest boards are like:

My Creative Homeschool Ideas Board has stuff like this in it:

Paint Chip Word Maker

30 (educational) webSites for Kids who Finish Early


I have a few recipe boards. One is: Good Eats - Breakfasts - I love finding recipes online!

Egg and Spinach Mini-quiches


I have tons of things pinned in: Sweet Sewing Ideas

20 Great Baby Gear Sewing Tutorials


** Warning this site is addictive. There are tons of great ideas on here. But if you are not careful you'll end up spending more time pinning than crafting or cooking or... you get the picture. ;-)

No comments: