Sunday, January 22, 2012
I've been Tagged!
Lisa over at Ramblings of The Cool Chick tagged me!
Post these rules.
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
*No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." Legitimately tag 11 people!!
1. Eleven Random Things about me... (was having a hard time deciding what to say about myself so I just used the questions that I came up with for the next round of bloggers that I tag).
- What celebrity do you think you look most like? I would have to say either Jennifer Gardner or Rachel Ray
- What is your favorite bible verse OR book of the bible? Jeremiah 29:11
- Who could you not live without? I automatically started going down the list of my family and was about to pick my hubby but truly I would have no life without my savior Jesus.
- If you could live anywhere for a year (money is no object) where would it be? There are so many places I'd love to go, to live... but I think I'd choose Italy... or Greece... or Hawaii... ;-)
- What Disney princess are you most like? I used to think Belle, but I kind of think Rapunzel now. Tangled is my new favorite Disney movie.
- What is your proudest moment? Giving birth to my daughter at home with my loved ones around.
- What is your least favorite food?
- Name one food you could never give up: at the risk of being a stereotypical girl - CHOCOLATE!
- If you had to choose just one hobby/interest to pursue - what would it be? This would be terribly difficult for me. I have a lot of interests: photography, scrapbooking, crafts, sewing... I think I'd have to choose photography. Though I'm really thankful that I don't actually have to choose just one!
- Did you make any New Year's resolutions this year? I'd rather think of it as goal setting. ;-)
- What is your favorite quality about yourself? I am a caretaker. I love my friends and family with great passion and I do my best to be there for them however I can.
2. Answer the Questions the tagger set for you...
1. Who do you admire most and why?
my grandfather - he was a POW in WWII
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What is your favorite beverage?
4. Dogs or Cats?
cats all the way
5. What is your least favorite exercise to do?
um... running - I have a horrible mental picture of what I think I look like when I run... its probably exaggerated but I can't get it out of my head.
6. What is one thing you have done that you aren't proud of?
occasionally when my kids are screaming I scream back. bad mommy. :-(
7. If you could do 3 things on your bucket list tomorrow, what would they be?
travel somewhere tropical, skinny dip, make love on the beach.
8. If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?
9. What is your favorite book?
currently The Hunger Games trilogy
10. What is your favorite candy bar?
11. If you could tell someone from your past one thing, what would you say?
I would ask my childhood friend why we grew apart.
3. Make up 11 new questions for the bloggers you tag...
- What celebrity do you think you look most like?
- What is your favorite bible verse OR book of the bible?
- Who could you not live without?
- If you could live anywhere for a year (money is no object) where would it be?
- What Disney princess are you most like?
- What is your proudest moment?
- What is your least favorite food?
- Name one food you could never give up:
- If you had to choose just one hobby/interest to pursue - what would it be?
- Did you make any New Year's resolutions this year?
- What is your favorite quality about yourself?
4. I tagged: