Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hearts at Home


This is the year. My year to finally attend a Hearts at Home conference! I have been pregnant or nursing (with minimal gaps) for basically the past seven years. And the closest conference to us is always near or close to the same weekend as my church's lady's retreat. I've always been conflicted about which to choose. Well, I'm going for it! I can hardly explain my excitement. Does that sound nerdy?



Some of the featured speakers this year are: Michelle Duggar of 19 Kids and Counting and Dr. Juli Slattery of Focus on the Family Ministries, and The Fly Lady . Gathering with thousands of moms, Hearts at Home main sessions are high energy opportunities to laugh and learn. Through drama, music, and speakers who understand the real challenges of motherhood, you'll find your vision refreshed, your heart full, and your perspective transformed. Main sessions will take place at the beginning of your conference day and immediately following your workshop breakouts.

Here is a clip from a previous Hearts at Home conference:


I am sure that I am not the only one who can relate to that skit! ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag you're it~~you're mission should you choose to take it is here: http://thecoolchick2007.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-im-it.html