Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Makeover

Well, if you have ever been to Wani's World before you can see that we've had a little makeover of sorts.  ;-)  It took some work (my hubby had to work out the HTML kinks for me), and a lot of painstaking decision making on my part (I liked so many of the cute backgrounds at Cutest Blog on the Block, it was so hard to choose one!).  Here are a couple that I loved but didn't make the cut.




Sigh... it was a hard choice.  Obviously there was the temptation to go with the Hunger Games background... but that is not what my blog is about so I let it go. The others are all adorable and while some of them fit my personality I wanted something that really reflected what Wani's World is about: our crazy family life, homeschooling and all the crafts and other stuff that comes along with it. And I wanted a title banner that would be able to include one of our super cute family pictures, because that is what its all really about anyway, right?  ;-)  So that is how I ended up with the lovely Denim Flowers theme that you see now.  What do you think?  Good choice?  Please say YES!


Anyway, other than the facelift, not a lot has changed.  I'll still be blogging about the usual stuff.  But if you have any ideas of things you would like to see on the blog in the future feel free to contact me!  I love hearing from my readers!



Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [a]he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.  2 Corinthians 5:17







No comments: