Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pinterest Favorites

I am a Pinterest addict. I am working on cutting back but I can't go cold turkey. As part of my therapy I thought I would share with you a few projects I have actually done that I found on Pinterest.

Paint Chip Word Builder

Density Experiment

No-Bake Energy Bites

fabric Christmas tree art

Bread Clasp label wires

If you've ever been to my Pinterest boards you know this hardly scratches the surface of the things I have pinned.  But these are just a few of the many tips and ideas that I have gotten and used from Pinterest.  It can be a great resource to find just about anything! 

Let me know what your favorite Pinterest projects are!














paint chip photo source

bread clasp photo source

1 comment:

Steph (The Cheapskate Cook) said...

Cute pint chip idea!!!
How did you like the energy bites? They're some of our favorites!