Monday, April 02, 2012

Sister time

My sister Lauren lives in Georgia now and her visits are few and far between. We thought it would be fun to do something special for her and my other sister Hannah's birthdays (they're only a couple weeks apart). So while Lauren was visiting we all went to a Wine and Canvas event together.

Its neat to see everyone's unique interpretation of the original painting. Each different but beautiful in its own way. Just like us. Even now our God is knitting together babies inside two of my sisters. I pray that He watches over those babies throughout these pregnancies and bring them into this world safely and healthy. And that He knit together the souls of my youngest sister and her fiance. I love them all dearly and want His best for them.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: