Sunday, February 03, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

Isaac and I had a great time at our church's leadership retreat over the weekend. It was the first time I have left Little Joe overnight (breastfeeding will do that) so I was a little nervous. But he did great and amazingly, so did I. What a blessing it was to have some time alone with my hubby!


But the weekend is nearly over and I'm trying to plan out the week ahead. Meal planning is one that that I've aspired to do for some time now and have only been minimally successful. Among other methods, I will from time to time use a 1Bag-5Meals plan from KraftFoods.com but for some reason I feel like that is cheating. I don't know why. Its a meal plan, we like the recipes and it helps me shop in a more organized fashion. Thats all good right? Shouldn't that be enough? Why do I feel its not a "real" meal plan if I didn't hand pick every recipe? I am open to suggestions though. So if anyone has any tips for meal planning I'm all ears.

No comments: