Monday, March 10, 2008

Now for a word from our sponsor....

After I put up that last post I almost kicked myself. Of course the pictures were good and I wanted to share them. But I couldn't believe that I had inadvertently made ourselves a walking advertisement for JC Penney Portraits the competition! Obviously I'd rather you hire Unforgettable Photography a.k.a. me to do your pictures than some stinky ole department store studio! Since I have been having babies I kind of put it on the back burner for awhile but I'd love to get more regular gigs.

Spring is on its way (I hope!) and that'll be a great time to do family or senior pictures. Plus lots of people have weddings then too! I think my website has a few prices for prints but I don't think anyone has ever bought any - I almost always sell a disk and copyright release so you can get whatever prints you want of whichever pictures you want, no coupons needed! I have a blog and website with lots of samples of my work if you want to check them out sometime! In the mean time here are a few of my favorite pictures of my own.




So.... if any of you are in need or know someone else who is in need of a photographer (in the Central Indiana Area) please pass along my information! Thanks!

3 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Wow. I haven't seen some of your newer work. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wani -
Glad I found your blog. You know it's funny, I have much more of a readership from places like India, Pakistan, ect than I do in the States. How funny. But anyway, I love your collages. I am really into photography, even though I don't know how good of a photographer I am myself. Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

I love that second photo, with the five of you lying there grinning. Made me grin right back :D