Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My 6th Thursday Thirteen! 13 Things That I'm Reading Right Now!


Alrighty... I promise these are in random order-ish!

1. Created to be His Helpmeet - my mommy summer study group started this book last summer and my mommy small group is still going through it now. I've been a slacker and skipped a few times... oh, man.... I'll have to catch up before next week!
2. MoneySavingMom.com - Its my new favorite blog! I love finding new deals/coupons/etc!
3. A Parent's Guide to Developmental Delays - I just got this at the library and I'll be digging into it this weekend while we're away.
4. Walking Wisely - The caregroup that my husband and I are in is going through this book together.
5. KraftFoods.com magazine - I've really liked getting this free magazine and trying some new recipes once in awhile (when I get in a cooking funk!).
6. Professionalizing Motherhood - I know I've been reading this book for months now... its really good, its just that I don't have that much time to read!
7. Louder than Words - About Jenny McCarthy's son's journey through autism.
8. Latest edition of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine - love getting new and fun ideas for my scrappin'!
9. Size 14 Isn't Fat Either - in spite of how the name sounds its a murder mystery by the author of the Princess Diaries.
10. How To Avoid Housework - 'nuff said
11. The Happiest Toddler on the Block - my precious two year old is wearing me out on a daily basis with this battle of wills and some days I'm not sure who's winning... I'm hoping this will help me keep my sanity!
12. Usborne Big Book of Playtime Activities - I'm trying to get creative with how the boys and I spend our days.
13. Misc websites on How to Make Money Blogging - I blog anyway... why not make some money doing it?

If you'd like to check out more Thursday Thirteen participants click here!

8 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

No. 9 intrigues me.

SJ Reidhead said...

I am intrigued by #9.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Sarah in Disturbia said...

Great list. You are busy! I will check some of these out. Thanks for visiting my TT: )

Lori Watson said...

I don't think I've read any of these, but #10 sounds good to me! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I can only handle reading 2-4 things at a time....anything more than that and this old brain shuts down. Great topic for a TT. Pop by The Cafe for mine.

Momisodes said...

What a great list! Thank you so much for linking each. I will surely check out 5,6,7,10, 11, and 13 ;)
Have a great Thursday!

amazingmusings.com said...

"The happiest toddler on the block" seems like a good read! Will try it getting that one day!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I just finished "Size 14 Isn't Fat Either"! I really enjoyed it. It's funny because we were probably reading it at the same time...lol Did you read the first book in the series (Size 12 Isn't Fat)? That one was good too :)