13 Shows I'm Looking Forward to Watching This Fall
(in no particular order.... well, ok. The first four are my faves.... the rest are in no particular order)
1. Heroes NBC - I've been an avid Heroes fan since the beginning. I was very disappointed in how short the season was due to the strike. I'm really looking forward to getting some of my questions answered this season!
2. Lost ABC - Speaking of having questions answered... Lost is very good about answering a question only to create a dozen more questions! But I'm hooked and will see it through the end just to see what happens!
3. The Office NBC - I've really missed watching Jim and Pam's relationship grow... I know, I'm one of those dorky people who talks about tv show characters like they are real people.
4. Grey's Anatomy ABC - Meredith and McDreamy need to be together! But I'm sure something will happen to keep them apart - again.
5. Criminal Minds CBS - Its not a cookie cutter of all the other crime drama shows. I like that it gets in the mind of the bad guys. And yet, its kind of creepy too.
6. Biggest Loser NBC - One of these days I'll stop sitting on my butt watching shows like this and actually be my own biggest loser. But until then I'll keep watching, waiting for it to motivate me!
7. Numb3rs CBS - This is one of the cleaner crime dramas. While I don't necessarily understand all the math stuff they use on the show I do find it interesting.
8. Pushing Daisies ABC - I have not watched this series as of yet. But I've heard a little about it and I think I'd really like it. I'd kind of been hoping that they'd release season one on DVD so I could catch up before the new season starts!
9. Private Practice ABC - I like Addison. I love that their practice offers some more alternative medicine options. I saw a few labors/births on an episode the other night that weren't "emergency" anything - one was even in a birthing tub. It was nice to see more than a traumatic "everything that can go wrong" scenario.
10. Extreme Makeover Home-edition ABC - Its not one my favorites but its still a good clean show I can watch with my kids. Except that almost every family says "Oh My God" over and over during the big reveal. Oh, well... it could be worse.
11. Flight of the Conchords HBO - I've watched some videos on youtube and they are hilarious! I can't wait to watch the show!
12. Ugly Betty - I have only watched a few episodes here and there but I saw the finale last season and I have to see which guy Betty chooses!
13. Scrubs ABC - That is right folks... Scrubs is back! Only now they're on a new network! Yeah!
Click here for a printable schedule of network season premieres. And click here for more Thursday Thirteen.