Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Craft Camp Week 4

Last week we had our final craft camp.  The theme of the week was "Camping".  Sallie and Mia put together some really cute things for the kids to do!

 There were two tents set up in Sallie's yard and each held a different craft/activity.  The first was beach ball coloring.
Inside the second tent the kids got to make insects from spoons and pipe cleaners.  So cute!
 Then we brought our brood inside for campfire songs with Mia's parents.  Her dad played the ukelele and her mom led the kids in doing the motions for the songs.  It was great fun!

I don't know about the rest of the crew but Nate and I were sad to have Craft Camp end!  I am thankful for everyone who participated and I am eager to do more fun things together in the future!

I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.
Ephesians 1:16



No comments: