Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Goals





I have a habit of saying I'm gonna do something, and truly wanting to do it... but not actually getting around to it.  Ugh.  Who likes to admit that?  Not me.

I have been inspired by fellow bloggers Sarah Mae and Crystal to share my goals with you all.  Now, Crystal posted her goals for the year and I did that too... but due to my own lack of organization I've failed to follow along and keep updating those.  Sarah Mae is doing something a little more my speed and posting weekly goals.  So here goes:

Goals for the week of July 16-22

finish reading When Saints Sing the Blues


go on a mid-week lunch date w/ my hubby (it's a mystery guest visit to Cheesecake Factory!)

finish creating a chore/reward system for Nate


attend a friend's adoption fund raiser at Chick-fil-A


make a trip to Costco to get a few things for my hubby's lunches


eat more fruits and vegetables and less desserts


Its not a huge list... but its a start.  Next week I'll let you know how I did this week and let you know what I'll be working on next. 

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
(Psalm 37:5)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Justin has been really interested in chores. I have been thinking about making a chart for him also. Hopefully I can make it this week! Maybe not...