Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Goals (July 23-39)

Last week's Goals

finish reading When Saints Sing the Blues - well... I'm very close, just a couple chapters to go


go on a mid-week lunch date w/ my hubby (it's a mystery guest visit to Cheesecake Factory!) - DONE - I thought I was going to have to drag the kids to this but my parents are awesome and watched my three kiddos so Isaac and I could have a rendezvous.  It was so nice to sit down to a meal together.  That is getting more and more rare lately.  Thankful for the time we got to spend together!

finish creating a chore/reward system for Nate - W.I.P. (work in progress) I have a hand written chart we've been using for a week or two, but I still want to streamline things to make it more user friendly, and my printer is not working so I can't really complete it until that gets up and running again.  Will roll this one over to next week's goals.  :-(


attend a friend's adoption fund raiser at Chick-fil-A - DONE - YUM!



make a trip to Costco to get a few things for my hubby's lunches - DONE - I do think we get some good deals there, but man is it easy to spend a lot of money there! 


eat more fruits and vegetables and less desserts - DONE - obviously this one is kind of broad... but I did work on this and I also kept a food journal which I have been lax in doing for the past few months. 


Goals for July 23-29

finish reading When Saints Sing the Blues and move on to Real Moms... Real Jesus by Jill Savage


attend our last craft camp and send out questionnaire for feedback

do at least two activities and/or outings that I've put off all summer


complete a chore/reward system for Nate

keep a food journal to keep myself accountable of what I'm putting into my body

read the packet of info on SCD that was suggested by one of Joe's docs and start the book from my dietician friend gave me: Nourishing Hope by Julie Matthews

take a look at our curriculum for this coming year to get prepared for school to start

get my hair cut ;-)
 

Ok, there you go.  Its been a busy week or should I say month... or more... anyway, proud of that I accomplished last week and trying to stay motivated for the week ahead!


Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand.” (ESV)


No comments: