Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

JAN tagged me with a meme so the laws of blogging compel me to do it! The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
3. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Q. What were you doing five years ago today?
1. Wow. Five years.... hhhmmm... I was probably working at ATA's call center. I didn't care for that job... sitting on the phone and the computer all day long wasn't my fave thing to do.
2. Still basking in my first year of marriage.
3. Getting ready to move into our new home that we'd had built.
4. I was really struggling with my weight (I partly blame that on said call center job).
5. Our church was meeting in another church's facility because ours got burned down right after our wedding. sigh... not our fault - I promise.

Q. 5 things on your to do list today.
1. Pack for the lake this weekend.
2. Take a shower... hhhmmmm - should have been done already.
3. Dig out birthday present for Jess.
3. Plan out the timeline/meals for the weekend.
4. Take Nate to soccer.... Done - its really more of a workout for me than for him.
5. Physical Therapy with Joe.... Done - more of a workout for him than for me.

Q. 5 snacks you enjoy.
1. Brownies
2. Movie Theater Popcorn
3. Oreos cookies
4. Trailmix - as long its the "perfect" bite
5. Ice Cream

Q. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. Hire a maid
2. Buy a house out in the country where we wouldn't have a dozen or so houses that can look right into our yard or windows.
3. Buy a minivan ( I know - how lame am I?!?)
4. Help our families, and church etc.
5. Save for our retirement and travel the world.

Q. 5 jobs you have had.
1. babysitter
2. bagger, deli/bakery
3. Airport Ticket agent
4. animal handler, delivery person, office help
5. Photographer - self employed

Q. 5 people you want to tag. I'm sorry... I'm weird about stuff like this. I don't usually tag people, I figure if people want to do the meme then they'll do it. I like them! Let me know if you decide to do it and I'll come by and check it out.


2 comments:

jan said...

Hey you-
I know you're busy, so thanks for taking the time to do this little meme.:-)I can't believe you've been married 5 years already. It sure goes fast, doesn't it?
I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend! Where is the lake house?

Wani said...

I like doing memes from time to time. They're fun and get you to blog about things that you might not normally.
The lakehouse is up in northern Indiana - 3hrs away. Its a nice little getaway sometimes.