Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Well... this has been a really busy week for us. We had VBS at our church, Joe's therapy and doctor's appointments, friend visiting from out of town, and I'm doing wedding pictures tonight (kind of a last minute arrangement!). But I did manage to scrap some during naptime a few days. So for this week's Sunday Scrappin' Ta-Da's I've got a few layouts I've done recently(above) and a few more borders that I created(below).
I know, I'm a slacker... a couple of the pages are still waiting on journaling. But I'm so anal that I have to wait until it can be just right. I don't want to mess up a good layout with bad journaling! I just got a bunch of prints in the mail yesterday. So, as this week's To-Do's I hope to finish organizing those by occasion, and scrap a page a day = 7 by next Sunday. We'll see. Who knows what next week holds. We were supposed to go to the lake and to a concert but our plans are starting to fall apart. So I'm not sure what we're doing now.




2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

wonderful pages! You can do it - a page a day! Have a scrappy week!

Chrissy

Melanie H said...

Your layouts are gorgeous, I hope you get the 7 pages done this week.

Have a wonderful week ahead.