Monday, May 12, 2008

Apron Fever!

I have an affinity for aprons (especially vintage). I'm not committed enough to buy or make them usually(with the exception of the apron I made right after I got my new sewing machine - pictured on the left), I just admire them. I'd like to get motivated and make some soon though... but for now I'll feature links to other bloggers who are far craftier than I am!

Apronista is hosting a Summer Apron Swap...

Feathered Nest has a great easy half apron pattern and instructions.

56 Free apron patterns!

My Longest Year has a pattern for a reversible apron and matching oven mitt!

Kleas shows you how to make a no-sew jean apron!

Tie One On is all about aprons all the time!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sew and make one! I don't even have a sewing machine though.

I brought an apron back from Italy that has gladiator print on the front... so you look all buff when you're using it!

Toni said...

I like vintage aprons as well. Don't have any, but have GREAT memories of my mom and grandma wearing them. I want to make this for my girls (will I get around to it though???)
http://www.learntoknit.com/may05_apron.html
Blessings,
~Toni~