Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - LOST

sigh... Lost is having its season finale tonight. So I'll have to resign myself to a summer of reruns. But for now I'll enjoy posting Thirteen Things I love about Lost!


1. The many connections between the various survivors.

2. Each character is flawed... no one is too good to be true, we've seen a little good, bad and ugly from just about everyone.

3. The following of viewers is awesome! I enjoy occasionally checking out what other Lost fans are saying about the show online.

4. Just when you think you know whats going on the writers always find something to surprise you(me)!

5. The theories and the spoilers!

6. Getting to know the characters better through the flashbacks (and now flash forwards).

7. Even though we don't necessarily agree with everything in the show - we do appreciate that it addresses there being a higher power, something outside of ourselves and our control.

8. Love triangles!

9. The show stimulates some great conversations!

10. Ok, gotta just say a few of the guys are easy on the eyes.

11. Its one of just a few shows that my husband and I both really enjoy watching together.

12. The beautiful setting of the island.

13. We're always wondering if the writers really know where the whole thing is going or if they're just winging it!


8 comments:

Sandy M said...

Hubs and I are both hooked on Lost. Have been since the beginning. Thank goodness there are at least two more seasons. Next season is life off the island, and the next is Back to the Island. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Great post. Happy TT!

Melissa said...

our family has been meanign to netflick Lost and start getting into to it. But we have been busy watching Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and re watching The Office. But everyone keeps saying how good Lost is! We need to find out for ourselves ;)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. And how could we do anything but think of LOST today?! I am so very addicted to this show. I'm not sure how I'll make it until next year without it!

Lisa said...

I've so missed out on LOST and now I regret it. Oh well...

Qtpies7 said...

I could NOT get into Lost. Totally bores me.
We got hooked on Invasion about the same time Lost started, and we are so bummed that they didn't continue with it.

Anonymous said...

I love LOST too. Have you ever visited www.timelooptheory.com. It is a spoiler site supposedly written by a former staff writer.

If you look at it give yourself some time. It is one of those sights that suck you in.

Enjoy!
Sarah

virginia said...

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ALSO FAITHFUL LOST FANS.IT IS ONE OF THOSE SHOWS WE CAN BOTH ENJOY.NICE BLOG

Cindy Swanson said...

Sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting on LAST week's TT!

As you know if you've visited my blog, I LOVE "Lost"...best show ever, in my opinion.

And I've totally got to agree with you on number 10. Jack and Sawyer are my favorites, and I don't blame Kate for having a hard time choosing between the two!

You've got a lovely blog here, Wani...I plan to visit more often!