sigh... Lost is having its season finale tonight. So I'll have to resign myself to a summer of reruns. But for now I'll enjoy posting Thirteen Things I love about Lost!
1. The many connections between the various survivors.
2. Each character is flawed... no one is too good to be true, we've seen a little good, bad and ugly from just about everyone.
3. The following of viewers is awesome! I enjoy occasionally checking out what other Lost fans are saying about the show online.
4. Just when you think you know whats going on the writers always find something to surprise you(me)!
5. The theories and the spoilers!
6. Getting to know the characters better through the flashbacks (and now flash forwards).
7. Even though we don't necessarily agree with everything in the show - we do appreciate that it addresses there being a higher power, something outside of ourselves and our control.
8. Love triangles!
9. The show stimulates some great conversations!
10. Ok, gotta just say a few of the guys are easy on the eyes.
11. Its one of just a few shows that my husband and I both really enjoy watching together.
12. The beautiful setting of the island.
13. We're always wondering if the writers really know where the whole thing is going or if they're just winging it!