Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Makin' Money... maybe

So, I've seen lots of other bloggers making money just by blogging. And I've been wondering "why not me?". So.... awhile back I joined Pay Per Post which I had seen on other blogs alot. It is really easy. They present you with various opportunities and you get to choose which ones you like or want to do based on the topic and $ paid. I mean, if I'm going be blogging about this or that anyway, why not get a little $ on the side for doing it, right?
Well, I had a major duh moment the other day. I was getting frustrated that I hadn't "qualified" for any opportunities yet. And I couldn't figure out why. So I sent in a question to the help desk or whatever and they promptly sent an email back explaining the situation. I had been a little overzealous when I created my account and in my hurry to make money I didn't completely fill out all of my personal information. So they could not send me blog jobs not knowing where on this planet I was located. Duh! Of course I felt like an idiot when I updated my info and... imagine that - there were jobs available to me now! Sigh... I hope they don't hold it against me!
Anyway, if you are like me and interested in having your blogging habit make you money too just check out payperpost for more details! But learn from my mistake and actually complete the whole thing... :-)





2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I'll be interested in knowing how this works out--not that I want to get paid for blogging. If it's all legitimate, it has something to do with the fact that YOU are a prized marketing segment: Mommy Bloggers.

AlaneM said...

I signed up for this a while back but I've never done it yet. I always have to think over something forever before doing it. Anyway good for you, let us know how it goes!