Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a Girl Wants

I've been reading some Christian chick-lit lately. I found myself surprisingly hooked on What a Girl Wants. So much so that I had to hurry to the library to get the sequel: She's Out of Control. They're both Ashley Stockingdale novels by Kristin Billerbeck. I love her style of writing. The characters and situations are so real. Its not the rose colored glasses kind of romance. They are stories about a real girl going through life, trying to find what God's will is for her, wanting to find Mr. Right, fearing she's going to mess it all up. You get to hear Ashley's inner monologues and rantings that are hilarious and much like yours and mine!
If you are interested in buying one of Kristin's many books they are available on amazon.com. If you want to learn more about Kristin and her writing she's online at myspace and she blogs with a couple other Christian writers at Girls Write Out. If you have any book suggestions send them my way!





1 comment:

Kevin said...

a girl want's me... duh!!!

haha.

if only life where that simple