Tuesday, May 13, 2008
MommyFest Blog Party -
Confession time... I really like the blog party thing... I know not everyone gets into it... but I do. I like getting new visitors commenting on my posts, I like checking out other mom-blogs, its fun. So here I go, joining in another blog par-tay for moms! I'll kick off my party posts with 5 Things about This Mom!
1. I'm a movie buff... and I remember dumb movie facts/trivia/etc like very few people I know. Not in a cute/funny way (well, maybe to some people) but in a "I can't stop myself from sharing this useless knowledge whenever it pops into my head" kind of way.
2. I get addicted to tv shows. I am proud of myself for not getting into watching soaps... but the shows I watch are just as bad sometimes. I love Greys Anatomy, Lost, Heroes, The Office... those are my main few, but I also like CSI New York (hate CSI Miami!), Without a Trace, House, and Numbers.
3. I really get into my blog. I wonder sometimes if I might be too into it at times... but as a stay-at-home-mom I have few daily pleasures... and this is one of them that I really enjoy.
4. I'm a wannabe crafty person. I can do some crafty things ok, but I aspire to do more than I actually do. I blame it on having toddlers, not having enough time, etc. But when it comes down to it its not all that, its me.
5. I don't like to talk about myself. Isn't that weird. I have a blog... alot of it is about me, but sometimes indirectly... you know what I mean? Usually its a topic and I'm talking about what I think about something, but I'm not actually talking about myself. When its specifically about me, I kind of get weird and uncomfortable. Oh, well... one more thing on my list to do - get comfortable in my own skin!