Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WFMW - Free Movies!


I don't know about you all but I'm a sucker for anything FREE! And I'm a huge movie buff so if you combine the two count me in! Regal Cinemas hosts Free Family Film Festival during the summer and I love it! They're all over the country - just go to their website and put in your state and they'll pull up any participating theaters near you. If you don't have a Regal close check the other theaters nearby. Sometimes others will have similar programs. Or even your local library or parks system.
When school's out, kids around the country visit selected Regal theatres for the Free Family Film Festival. It's a fun-filled nine weeks of movies for kids and parents. Since 1991, Regal has provided this service to the community, and best of all it's FREE! Selected G & PG movies start at 10AM each Tuesday and Wednesday during the festival. First-come, first-served seating is limited to theatre capacity. The Free Family Film Festival is safe, lots of fun and a great way for kids to spend a weekday morning in the summer.

Check out more Works For Me Wednesday ideas here!





9 comments:

Grace Acres said...

I enjoyed reading about your weekend. It is making me even more excited to go to my scrapping wknd this saturday and sunday.

Amanda said...

I've heard of this before! I don't think we have a Regal theater here :( Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Britni said...

Are the free movies only during the day or during evenings and weekends too? I love free stuff!

Christine said...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I saw on your profile that you had a VBAC! Awesome! I had my first homebirth last year, and it was awesome. I am so glad that we have choices as birthing mamas. Your sons are precious!Blessings!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder. I did this a couple of years ago when they were doing it at the cheap heater, but I've never done it at Regal. I can't wait to check it out.

As far as the Gathering, I'm still thinking about it!

Be well, friend! Sniz

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I'll have to look into the movie thing. Thanks for the tip. Have a great afternoon.

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Thanks for the reminder. I always try to catch a few.

Unknown said...

They don't have this available in my area. :(

Katie said...

Oh, my boys are going to be so excited! I pick them up this weekend and they love the movies! They're gonna love that we can go once or twice a week. We're lucky enough to have 2 theatres doing this within 20 minutes of us. Thank you so much for sharing it!