Monday, July 07, 2008

Photo Printing Comparison

Between getting prints done for scrapbooking and my photography business that all adds up to alot of pictures. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for the "20 free prints when you join" deals. I've probably got accounts with half a dozen places online.
But I'm tired of the cheap deals and cheap prints. I want quality too! But I'm not sure exactly where to go to get it. So recently I started looking for reviews and comparisons of the different digital photo printing places that are available. Here are a few of the reviews/comparisons that I read.

Compare prices of Online Photo Companies - not too detailed but easy to read at a glance

Online Digital Photo Print Service Comparison - more detailed still pretty user friendly

Online Photo Developing Review - one woman gives her personal experiment results

I'd love to hear what the viewers have to say. So... where do you get your photos printed? Please share!

No comments: