Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WNTW on WFMW

Well, its time for another Works For Me Wednesday post. What shall I post about? Hhhmmm... I think my WFMW is actually WNTW!We've just recently gotten AT&T Uverse - which is fiber optic cable. I have scheduled the DVR to record every episode of What Not To Wear. Usually, I'll watch an episode or two during naptime while I'm folding laundry or doing dishes. I love it! Honestly, it is hard for me to shop and know what to buy to compliment my shape. Its been nice picking up a few tips from the show that I can use in my real life. I mean really, don't most of us need a little style help once in awhile? Anyway, I'm a little excited about some deals on clothes that I felt were not only good buys - but also clothes that I think Stacy and Clinton would approve of! Check them out!

The bright floral shoes I got at Target on sale for $9 - the blue patterned skirt and the white eyelet skirt were $7 ea and the faux wrap dress with the fun print was $9 and all those were on clearance at Walmart. Love it! * Plus all those items were size 12! I haven't been in a 12 in years! Yeah! Here is a picture of me and my hubby on a date and I'm wearing the blue skirt. Aren't we cute?!? ;-)



15 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm also a WNTW fan - haven't watched in awhile bc I watched so many over the last year or so, but I've definitely picked up some great tips from them! Love the florals that you got! gorgeous!

Britni said...

WNTW is one of my favorite shows. I haven't watched it in a while but love all of the tips. Every once in a while when I get dressed, I'll think... ooh I really shouldn't wear that. They wouldn't approve.

Unknown said...

So where'd you go on this hot date and who took that awesome picture? You look so cute, Wani!

Talk to you soon Friend! Sniz

Brenda said...

Love the colors and love the prices even more! Way to bargain shop for cute clothes!

ames said...

I totally love What Not To Wear! I've learned so much about what I was doing completely wrong when dressing myself, and now I see people on the street and am almost tempted to go tell them to watch it too. Life changing, it is.

MOMMY said...

Cute clothes and GREAT deals! I will have to check Walmart and Target out for myself! I never seem to buy myself anything and live in the same jeans and tees day in and day out.

Aimee
http://journalofamomma.blogspot.com/

Audra Krell said...

Awesome deals! You guys are a very cute, happy couple. Way to go on getting the size down, and I am hovering between a 12 and 14...desperately wanting to head back down between a 10 and 12!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! And an amazing deal too.

Mom2fur said...

You're a very stylish couple! I love the way the dress 'defines a waistline,' as Clinton and Kelly are always telling us to do. What Not to Wear is one of my favorites, too!

Kaye said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. So glad that you too have discovered the world of CVSing. I'm not insane when I go like some people and I don't require myself to go everyweek just to find a deal, but I have found some great deals for my family and if I can get something for cheap of free that we don't use, I donate it to our church pantry. It's pretty cool.

I too love this show. It's one of like two shows that I actually make an effort to watch during the week. I don't claim to be a fashion expert, but I do shop differently because of it and know that I'm not destined to look bad because of my shape. =)

Good to meet you. I will keep dropping by!

Kirstin said...

I love that show! It is a riot and I too get some great tips. Love the skirts.

I always joke that maybe our youth group will send me on that show because I've the same clothes forever and I love black t-shirts.

Unknown said...

I just love that show. But I never seem to be home when it is on.

Marlene McGarrity said...

Very cute outfit!

Mandy said...

Very cute outfit. I love Stacy and Clinton and WNTW. I'll have to start DVR'ing it too!

Tara said...

Good job at finding the deals!! I love deals lol I can't wait to buy clothes. lol Once I lose this weight I am going to go crazy buying things lol