Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scrapping Sunday Again!

Lehi opened her home up for me, Sniz and Derailed to scrap again last week. What fun we have when we get together! I was ill prepared and ended up having to borrow some basic supplies - but my girls took good care of me! I'll try to do better packing my gear next time! Anyway, here are a few pages I've done in the last week or two.


My ToDo's are:
Do at least a couple single photo layouts this week. I've probably only done one or two ever. I'm usually trying to cram as many photos as possible into a layout.
And to finish my boys' baby pages that I've been working on for awhile now.

** On a side note - Target has a bunch of scrappin stuff in their dollar section right now. Check it out!


9 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Great pages! It's a lot of fun to together with the girls and scrap. I love the Target dollar spot! Have a great week!

Forgetfulone said...

All your pages are great. I really love the Autumn ones! Happy scrappin'!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OH I LOVE your pages! I love the layout of the 'Road Trip' pages, very cool. I too am a HUGE fan of the Target dollar aisle scrappy stuff :-D Great job this week! Can't wait to see what you get done next!

CraftyLyra said...

I also really like the autumn ones too! Love your work!

Lyra

Melanie H said...

Your layouts look gorgoeus Wani, I love the paper on your Cousin's layout.

Cousins by blood, friends by choice.

Have a good week.

Amy said...

Great work- I especially like the "cousins" layout.

Anonymous said...

Beeee-utiful work my crafty friend! You went from amateur to professional FAST!!!!!!!! Love your style.

Leah Joy

Rebecca said...

Cute pages! Looks like you got a lot done - that's exciting. Have a great week!

The Apron Queen said...

One of the reasons I started blogging is that I take pictures & then never do anything with them. So, I have a blog now. Next, I need to make one of those blog scrapbooks, like ?blurb.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen