Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Friendly Friday Meme


I'm sure I'm not the only who struggles with trying to please their family's tastes in food, activities, etc. Also, I remember when I was a kid - it was so hard to find things that interested me and also my younger siblings (we were spread out over 15years!). So, I thought maybe this would be a meme theme that would helpful to me and many others. Please feel free to join in: just post a food or recipe (or even restaurant), activity or outing, whatever that your family likes (maybe even loves) and share it with us! Feel free to use the FFF image and please link back to us. Comment on this post to let us know you're sharing a Family Friendly Friday and we'll come visit your blog!

My three-year-old is getting to be picky. Not always. Sometimes he's a bottomless pit! Other times I can't get him to eat a thing! Also, my husband is a little on the picky side - love you honey! So, it kind of makes meal planning and cooking a challenge.

My "Family Friendly Friday" thing today is:

Easy Breakfast Filled Biscuits

1 can Grands biscuits (generic is generally what we use)
4-6 eggs scrambled
1-2 cups cheese
optional:
diced peppers or mushrooms, etc
cooked breakfast meat: bacon, sausage, ham, etc

SEPARATE biscuits. Press 1 biscuit onto bottom and up side of each of 8 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.

SPOON eggs, vegis and meat mixture evenly into biscuit cups, pressing filling into cups with back of spoon. (Filling will be mounded.)

BAKE at 375°F for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking 3 to 4 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.

These would be great to make ahead and freeze for use later. This is actually adapted to fit breakfast from a recipe I found on KraftFoods.com.


4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

There's some gold on my blog for you.

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Believe it or not, I took the family to a Vietnamese restaurant and they loved it. I wish I would have thought of this earlier in our family life, but start doing variety NOW. I think it will make your life easier in the future.

Brandy said...

I love Kraft recipes. They are so good and easy.

I ♥ shoes. I own 70+ pairs...most of them are not really expensive, just cute.

Melissa said...

oh sounds tasty!!!!!